The View Nest Room of our Heron’s Roost 4-Unit Cabin is a large 1st floor room, located across Beach Drive from our waterfront cabins on Lowell Point, just south of Seward, Alaska. This cabin-like room has a spectacular view of Resurrection Bay, even though it is a 1st floor room. Completely modern with our same touches of comfort.
This is a rather large room with a full bathroom including tub, and also features a kitchenette. With peaceful surroundings, it is “off the beaten path” and has ocean just outside your window. Be sure to leave enough time to enjoy this special spot! There is also a nice wooded garden area with picnic table, fire pit, and propane BBQ. You’ll find everything you need for a perfect stay! This is our one pet-friendly room ~ please note, if traveling with a pet, ALL PETS must be pre-reserved, and you must agree to our pet policy in advance.
View Nest Room Amenities
- Tobacco Free Property
- Private Entrance
- Exceptionally clean!
- 1 Extremely comfortable Queen bed
- Private Full Bathroom
- Shower w/ massage head
- Combo Body Hair Wash
- Well equipped kitchenette
- Room heater w/ thermostat control
- DirectTV w/ ESPN, DVD player w/ Alaska Videos
- AK reading materials
- Outside propane BBQ Grill
- Outside Ice Chest
- Free on-site parking
- Free high speed wi-fi on site
View Nest Room Guest Book
“The scenery is breathtaking and a calm and peacefulness comes over you. You have a lovely place here and I hope to return with my husband some day.”
“Thanks for a cozy peaceful place to stay. We enjoyed the views and the quiet.”
“Great view! Peaceful and relaxing. The cabin had everything we needed. Looking forward to coming back!”
1 Night Stay
2 Night Stay
3-5 Night Stay
6 + Nights
May 21st-sept 9th
(if a pet is involved, all pets must be pre-registered ~ ask to see our pet policy for pet fees and other requirements)
Also please note: All rugs, spreads, blankets and linens are changed out when this room is made pet-friendly, and changed back when non-pet, (which is the majority of the time).
PET POLICY: There’s a $25 per night, per pet, fee, plus tax. Pet(s) are never to be left unattended inside the room, even if kenneled; and should be kept leashed at all times when outside. Barking that disturbs other guests is not allowed. Pick-up bags for solid waste will be provided. No pets in vehicles or outside. There is no additional cleaning or deposit required, but there is a minimum $250 damages fee for wear beyond normal or damages. Damages exceeding $250 will be billed at cost. Please don’t hesitate if you have questions.
- *Next to a rate indicates that there may be minimum stay requirements; all one night stays are subject to management approval unless they fill a one night opening.
- All Units have maximum occupancy ratings of 2 guests per unit regardless of age, and all guests must be registered; guests found violating the maximum occupancy rating without Management Approval, will be charged a minimum penalty of $250 and any remaining reservation will be cancelled.
- All Units are semi-self-catering, well stocked with supplies; rates include housekeeping visits after every 3 nights.
- Additional housekeeping visits are available for $10 per visit.
- All rates are subject to local taxes (currently just 3%) (if you are shopping rates, be sure to compare tax rates!).
- Kitchenettes are stocked with all the supplies you need to prepare food, no meals are provided.
- Depending on the unit, 2 or 3 minimum night advance booking requirements normally apply, unless a smaller opening exists.
- Weekend advance reservations normally require a 2 night minimum stay.
- 1 night stays are usually only available if we have a one night opening; please contact us for further information.
- We are a “Share the Air Inside & Out” Tobacco-Free Property ~ Our ENTIRE Property Outside, and All Cabins & Units are Tobacco Free. We do ask that you leave the property if you must smoke.
- All cabins and rooms are also allergy-friendly & pet-free, except the View Nest which is our one pet-friendly unit (available upon request) All pets must be pre-registered ~ ask for our pet policy (fees apply).
- Our Guest Services/Office Building is NOT allergy friendly; we have 2 dogs, only one of which is hypo-allergenic
- ALL RESERVATIONS require payment as guarantee, normally submitted within 72 hours of booking. Payment will be submitted through PayPal, via a link in your Confirmation Email. If you don’t have or want a PayPal account, we can email a PayPal Invoice that can be paid without a PayPal account. If time allows, with management approval, payment may be mailed. Mailed payments may qualify for a discount.
- To take advantage of the Cash discount, the following must apply:
- Cash payments for Out of State guests ~ Reservations must be booked direct and made more than 60 days in advance to allow payment to arrive and clear. We ask for a valid credit card as a guarantee to hold your reservation.
- Cash payments for Alaskan guests ~ Reservations must be booked direct and made more than 45 days in advance to allow payment to arrive and clear.
- GROUP BOOKINGS and MULTIPLE ROOM RESERVATIONS may have the option of breaking payment into two installments. Ask for details!
- We accept All payment methods PayPal supports. We also accept Travelers’ Checques, Money Orders, and Cash
CASH DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!! Save $ by paying cash Book Direct for this option.
- Rates are subject to change without notice; your cabin or room rate will be guaranteed at the time of booking.
- To take advantage of any booking specials, you must book directly and make your reservation when the special is running, or mention any promotion at the time of booking.
- Gift Certificates Available; when redeeming, please be sure to mention at the time of booking.